SynDeck™ Ultra Lightweight Terrazzo (SS1290FCT) is a three component, aggregate-filled, 100% solids, amine-cured epoxy flooring product. It is very low odor, has excellent adhesion and is specifically designed to be less than 1.0lbs/ft² (4.88kg/m² ) at ¼” (6.3mm) installed. It can be applied as an ultra lightweight underlayment for all approved deck systems, over approved prime coats or without primer over properly prepared surfaces. SynDeck™ Ultra Lighweight Terrazzo comes in twelve different color blends and is designed as a wet-to-wet application in conjunction with SynDeck™ Bond Coat SS1222.
- ABS Approved
- Meets parts 2 and 5 of annex 1 of the IMO FTP Code 2010 for Primary Deck Coverings
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-24613A(SH) Type I, Class 2, Grade B (Super Light Terrazzo system)
- Meets UK Def Stan 07-247 Annex A, Category A1 (Terrazzo Underlayment)
Key Features and Benefits
- 100% solids, 0g/L VOC
- Less than 1.0lbs/ft2 (4.88kg/m2) at 1/4" (6.3mm)
- 12 vibrant color blend options
Type V, Class 1 & 2, Grade A, Compe E (Terrazzo System)
Type I, Class 2, Grade A & B (Terrazzo System)
Type V, Class 2, Grade A & B (Terrazzo System)
Type I & II, Class 2, grade B (Terrazzo System)
UK DEF STAN 07-247
Ultra Lightweight Terrazzo color blend reproduction approximates actual colors and patterns. Slight variations may occur in actual projects. Final approvals should be made from physical sample.