SynDeck™ NuFlex Epoxy (SS1286) is a two component, 100% solids, high build self-leveling colored epoxy that meets IMO FTP Code 2010, MIL-PRF 32584, and Def. Stan. 07-247 requirements. It has excellent chemical and moisture resistance and is very low odor. This product is a resilient decking material and water barrier that is formulated to be applied directly to metal and other properly prepared substrates or other SynDeck™ leveling underlayments for military and commercial marine specification applications. It is typically a trowel-applied product, but can also be brushed and rolled. NuFlex Epoxy has good flow and leveling properties, and decorative flakes can be applied into the wet NuFlex Epoxy to create a unique look. This product is not a final finish and will require a SynDeck™ sealer.
- Meets parts 2 and 5 of annex 1 of the IMO FTP Code 2010 for Floor Covering
- Meets and exceeds ANSI A118.10 requirements
- Qualified to MIL-PRF-32584 as part of various systems
- Meets NAG Defence Standard 07-247 as part of various SynDeck™ systems
Key Features and Benefits
- 100% solids, 0g/L VOC
- High build, self-lowering
- Flexible & impact resistant
Type V, Class 1, Grade A, Composition E.
UK DEF STAN 07-247
Colors are a representation. Results may vary.